[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″]”Discover The Secret to Paint 60 Kids Faces in 60 Minutes Or Less… With Little to No ‘Face-Paint’ Skills!”
If you think you don’t have face-paint skills and a party or event is just around the corner… “Create-a-Face” Stencils are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
They’re excellent for face paint experts and beginners.
We promise that even if this is your first time trying to paint a face (or paint anything for that matter), they’ll give you the ability to paint beautiful designs in a matter of seconds!
These stencils are great for parties, fairs, events and festivals. Work best if used along our Face Paint Set
You’ll be amazed how fast will these stencils move a line of dozens of children waiting (and you know what is like having lots of kids waiting, fighting, and screaming!).
The final result will be happy kids running around with awesome designs, and you’ll become the party hero… So, what are you waiting for?
Become a hit in your next face paint party!
There are lots of design ideas for boys and girls for you to choose from.
Get our 100-Piece Stencil Set now and surprise your family, friends, and guests with your new face paint skills![/text_block]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″]
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: These stencils include over 100 images for boys and girls, so the creative options are endless.You can combine them however you want to create awesome designs with minimum effort.
- STICK GENTLY: Our stencils’ “stick-ability” give you a clean edge and stable positioning so face paint would never seep under the stencil and you’d never wind up with a smeared image on a child’s skin.
- THE RIGHT SIZE: Unlike others, Create-a-Face Stencils are the perfect fit for small children faces. They may not work that well with crayons but they work like gangbusters with brushes and sponges.
- NO-MESS FUN: Use them with the Face Paint brand of your choice and they’ll ensure lots of fun with little to no mess.
- QUALITY MADE: These stencils are made from durable plastic so they’re good use after use. Just keep in mind that they’ll lose their “stick power” after 3-4 uses.